Hunting in Benin
IBERHUNTING SPAIN S.L.U. Official Travel Agency no. C.I.MU.347.m
The adventure begins
Hunting season: from the beginning of January to mid-May.
6 days safari
Each hunter can harvest: 1 West African Savannah Buffalo, 1 Roan Antelope or 1 Western Hartebeest, 1 Nagor Reedbuck or 1 Western Kob, 1 Western Bush Duiker, 1 Red Flanked Duiker, 1 Oribi, 1 Harnessed Bushbuck, 1 Warthog and 1 Baboon.
13 and 20 days safari
Each hunter can harvest: 1 Lion (if available at the quota), 1 West African Savannah Buffalo, 1 Roan Antelope, 1 Sing Sing Waterbuck, 1 Hippopotamus, 1 Western Hartebeest, 1 Nagor Reedbuck, 1 Western Kob, 1 Western Bush Duiker, 1 Red Flanked Duiker, 1 Oribi, 1 Harnessed Bushbuck, 1 Warthog and 1 Baboon.
THE PACKAGES INCLUDE:
* Meet and greet plus assistance at Cotonou airport (Benin).
* Transfer from Cotonou to the hunting area and back by car.
* The organizing of your safari with 4×4 vehicles, professional hunters, trackers, porters, skinners.
* Full board accommodation and drinks at the hunting camp.
* Field preparation of trophies.
THE PACKAGE DON’T INCLUDE:
* Any air fare or travel costs to Cotonou.
* Trophy fees.
* Community development tax (15 % on the amount of trophy fees).
* Hunting permit and fire arms importation license.
* Transfer from Cotonou to the hunting area and back by private plane (quotation on request).
* Dipping and packing of trophies; shipping fees outside the country not included.
* The rent of a rifle with scope and ammunitions.
* Hotel and meals costs in Cotonou (first night on arrival).
* Insurances costs.
* Visa fees, personal spending money and tips.
DOCUMENTATION NECESSARY TO HUNT IN AFRICA:
- You can access to Africa with the valid passport.
- It is NOT mandatory to vaccinate against anything in particular.
- If you bring your weapon, remember that it cannot be semi-automatic.