Hunting in Cameroon
IBERHUNTING SPAIN S.L.U. Official Travel Agency no. C.I.MU.347.m
The adventure begins
Forest hunting is exciting and the local trackers with their dogs are excellent hunters. Hunting is mainly on foot, but also from machans settled near the edge of large clearings.
Bongos, Dwarf Buffaloes, Sitatungas are the most interesting species in the area, some of which make splendid trophies.
The population of bongos is impressive and there is probably the highest population of dwarf buffaloes in all Africa!
Our forest concession is only at 7 hours by car from Yaoundé (comfortable vehicle with A/C) which means no charter flight needed.
Dwarf Buffaloes: from March to end of July.
Bongos and Sitatungas: from May to end of July
THE PACKAGES INCLUDE:
* Meet and greet plus assistance at Yaoundé airport
*Transfer from Yaoundé to the hunting area and back with very comfortable cars (7 hours)
* The organizing of your safari with 4×4 vehicles, professional hunters, trackers, porters, skinners
* Full board accommodation and drinks at the hunting camp
* Field preparation of trophies.
THE PACKAGE DON’T INCLUDE:
* Any air fare or travel costs to Yaoundé
* Package for transfers and hotel cost in Yaoundé on arrival
*Community development tax (15 % on the amount of trophy fees)
* Hunting permit
* The rent of a rifle with scope and ammunitions
* Dipping and packing of trophies; shipping fees outside the country not included
*Visa and rifle importation license fees, personal spending money and tips
DOCUMENTATION NECESSARY TO HUNT IN AFRICA:
- You can access to South Africa with the valid passport.
- It is NOT mandatory to vaccinate against anything in particular.
- If you bring your weapon, remember that it cannot be semi-automatic.