Hunting in Cameroon
IBERHUNTING SPAIN S.L.U. Official Travel Agency no. C.I.MU.347.m
The adventure begins
Cameroon is a marvelous country for those who wish to hunt big game. We organize safaris from the best hunting area for Western antelopes in all Cameroon. You will be hunting the mighty Lord Derby Eland as well as West African Savannah Buffalo, Roan Antelope, Korrigum (100% success rate on these species) but also Lion, Hippopotamus, Central Kob, Sing Sing Waterbuck, Bohor Reedbuck, Harnessed Bushbuck, Red River Hog…
The Niwa area is situated at 5 hours and a half drive from Ngaoundere bordering the Boubandjida National Park. It is a beautiful area of approximately 200,000 hectares wide. It is formed by a series of plains and hills and covered by a bushy savannah interspersed by three different rivers. This area is characterized by the huge density of animals you will see every day and the fact that it is home to an incredible number of Elands but also to the largest population of Korrigums in all Africa.
Hunting season: from January to early-May.
On a 12 days safari
Each hunter can harvest 2 animals from the following list A: Giant Eland, Korrigum, Lion, Buffalo, Roan, Hippopotamus, Sing Sing Waterbuck, Harnessed Bushbuck
Each hunter can harvest 2 animals from the following list B: Western Hartebeest, Central Kob, Bohor Reedbuck, Red River Hog, Warthog
Each hunter can harvest 2 animals from the following list C: Oribi, Western Bush Duiker, Red Flanked Duiker, Baboon, Python and Civet Cat.
The packages include
THE PACKAGE DON’T INCLUDE:
* Any air fare or travel costs to Douala
* Package for transfers and hotel cost in Douala on arrival (500 € per hunter)
* Domestic flights Douala / Ngaoundere / Douala
*Charter plane from Douala to the hunting camp and back (on request)
* Trophy fees
* Community development tax (15 % on the amount of trophy fees)
* Hunting permit
* Dipping fees and veterinary certificates per trophy
* Dip and pack to Douala; shipping fees outside the country not included
* Hotel in Ngaoundere if needed
* The rent of a rifle with scope and ammunitions
* Visa and rifle importation license fees
* Insurances costs, personal spending money and tips.
DOCUMENTATION NECESSARY TO HUNT IN AFRICA:
- You can access to South Africa with the valid passport.
- It is NOT mandatory to vaccinate against anything in particular.
- If you bring your weapon, remember that it cannot be semi-automatic.