If you want to bring your own rifle with you and you are EU member the documents you need to take with you the following documents:
- European Weapon Passport.
- Current Hunting License of your country.
- Passport or Identity Card.
- Letter of invitation that we will provide you.
- Original passport and one copy of the same (Green Card or Visa if applicant is not a US Citizen). If you apply by mail only notarized copy where Notary should certify that it is a true copy of original.
- Original hunting license in force and one copy. If you apply by mail only notarized copy where Notary should certify that it is a true copy of original.
- Translation of hunting license (you can find an exemple in the Consulate General of Spain website)
- Application form (we can submit you this form or to get it into the Consulate Website).
- Complete fly itinerary.
- Payment of the fee specified in the Spanish Consulate Website. Payments can be made in cash or by Money Order issued to Consulate General of Spain.