Gun Clereance

If you want to bring your own rifle with you and you are EU member the documents you need to take with you the following documents:
  • European Weapon Passport.
  • Current Hunting License of your country.
  • Passport or Identity Card.
If you are not EU member, even if you want to bring your rifle with you or if you will use one of our weapon should apply for a permit at your closest Consulate General of Spain and present the following documents at least one month before departure:
  • Letter of invitation that we will provide you.
  • Original passport and one copy of the same (Green Card or Visa if applicant is not a US Citizen). If you apply by mail only notarized copy where Notary should certify that it is a true copy of original.
  • Original hunting license in force and one copy. If you apply by mail only notarized copy where Notary should certify that it is a true copy of original.
  • Translation of hunting license (you can find an exemple in the Consulate General of Spain website)
  • Application form (we can submit you this form or to get it into the Consulate Website).
  • Complete fly itinerary.
  • Payment of the fee specified in the Spanish Consulate Website. Payments can be made in cash or by Money Order issued to Consulate General of Spain.
The authorization for the use of hunting guns in Spain is needed if you bring your own rifle with you or if you use one of our rifles as well. In this last case, we will send you the necessary form with the information of the gun that you will use in our country during your stay. When traveling, comply with the laws concerning possession of firearms as they vary by local, state and international governments. Inform your airline when you are going to book your flights about to carry a weapon and if it is the first time you are traveling internationally with a firearm, please check about regulation and for clarification on what you may or may not transport in your carry-on or checked baggage. Once you are in Spain and comes back home, the ammunition must to be carried in a separate container of rifle made by aluminium or hard plastic; rifle and ammunition must to be declare before the checking in the police control.   Very important to know is that SILENCERS are forbidden in our country.
Iberhunting Spain Logo

For more information contact us: iberhunting@iberhunting.com

This website uses cookies so that you have the best user experience. If you continue browsing you are giving your consent for the acceptance of the aforementioned cookies and acceptance of our cookies policy, click on the link for more information.

Aviso de cookies
error: Content is protected !!